Monday, February 27, 2012

Raining Leaves of Fun

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day: 
I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things.... I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind.

Maggie

  The more the leaves fall, the happier Maggie gets. It's her smorgasbord. Enthusiasm becomes her middle name as she belts outside with joyful anticipation of another batch of new leaves. I might not get crazy about the leaves (Hello, I have to pick them up), but her joy is infectious. So, I start kicking those leaves around pretending they're mini soccer balls. Together we smile running against the wind. I love the wind. It's electric. I'm reminded it's the wind I love that feeds Maggie's thirst for leaves. Our loves are symbiotic. We spell this joy of life: F-U-N! 

PS. Confession: Enthusiasm is my middle name too!

No comments:

Post a Comment