Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leaping Through Time

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day: 
"Time does not change us. It just unfolds us."

Maggie puppy (April 2011)

  Today I received this photo of itty bitty Maggie from my daughter reminding me of how small Maggie once was. Laying next to Bobby, the 9 lb Toy poodle, she looks pretty small. Looking closer I see Maggie's calm demeanor that she still has today. I realize now back then her look of calmness was a precursor to today. She loves a good time and a playful romp like yesteryear, but inside her soul she's a calm peaceful being. Weighing in around 45 lbs on this Leap year day; Feb. 29th, I can see she's grown leaps and bounds in stature. Time itself has slowly revealed to me and to those that know her, her true personality and core essence. Maggie's just a bigger version (inside and out) of the sweet little puppy that came to me last year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment