Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bumble Bees and Tulip Trees

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day: 
"Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway."

our tulip tree

  A friend told me the other day that she saw tulip trees in bloom. Sure enough the tulip tree hanging over my yard is starting to bloom. It made me think about the quote about the bumble bee and its not being able to fly, but it flies anyway. Does the tulip tree know it shouldn't bloom tulips either? After all, the tulips I use to know came from bulbs in the ground, not from trees. For me, it's a remembrance  to keep doing the impossible. All things really are pawsable. Maggie agrees. She thinks I should look for pawsabilites; whether it's seeing a bumble bee fly, a tulip tree bloom or something else!
Maggie looking for pawsabilities



No comments:

Post a Comment