Wednesday, February 27, 2013

MaggieMoose: Laughter A Day Keeps The Serious Away

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
The laughs mean more to me than the adoration. If two girls walk up to me and one says 'you're cute', I'll say thank you, but I appreciate it much more when the other one says 'you make me laugh so much'.


  Oh boy. I can hardly stand it. The twigs are out of control. Every time I turn around I'm surprised by Maggie with a twig hanging out of her mouth. It's so ridiculous, yet she's so serious I die laughing. She just sits there or stands there looking at me as if she's communicating a novel's worth of information. Secret twig code? Maggie tickles my funny bone. I start chuckling again and again. Twigs all shapes and sizes. 


I keep telling her 'you are so funny'. Maybe like a true comedian she knows she's hit her sweet spot of twig jokes? As a cute dog Maggie gets a lot of compliments about her looks. I think she prefers the notoriety of being a comedian instead of for her cuteness factor. I'm sure she appreciates the comedic side so much more! Knock Knock, What did the one dog holding the twig say to the human? I don't know, but I'll drop it if you give me a treat? Oh Maggie, you are so funny. chuckle chuckle












 

No comments:

Post a Comment