Monday, February 18, 2013

MaggieMoose: Thou Swell!

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
Thou swell! Thou witty!
Thou sweet! Thou grand!
Hear me holler I choose a Sweet lollapalooza in thee.
I'd feel so rich in a hut for two;
Two rooms and a kitchen I'm sure would do;
Give me just a plot of,
Not a lot of land,
And Thou swell! Thou Witty! Thou Grand!
Hart & Rodgers
  Monday morning. Computer glitches already. What's in the air? I haven't yet started on my first cup of coffee. I turn around and look back at Maggie. Holy lollapalooza Maggie! She 
reminded me of the upbeat song by Hart & Rodgers called Thou Swell!  Everyone should 
wake up to Maggie! No frowns allowed, just BIG smiles and hearty chuckles. Maggie 
remained dead serious firmly holding her orange ball surrounded by a pink melody of cozy. 
The breakfast bowl broke her steady pose. She jumped off the bed and left the orange ball 
solo.
Breakfast done. Maggie's back on the bed. She hasn't had enough pink cozy yet. Too early. 
I'm busy doing what mum's do; negotiating with the computer, checking emails with other 
correspondence and drinking my coffee while I wake up. I look behind me. Maggie is staring at me. Omigosh, I start laughing again. With a MaggieMoose everyday is funny. Thou Swell! Thou Witty! Thou Grand! Holy lollapalooza Maggie! Thanks for a great wake-up on a 
Monday morning.

CLICK ONLY IF YOU WANT TO SMILE: Thou Swell song by Joe Williams
PS. The formatting and the fonts are having their own formatting & font frenzy. 
They have decided to look like they want, not like I want! It's a take-over. We're hostage, but I have Maggie. SMILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment