Thursday, February 14, 2013

MaggieMoose: L-O-V-E Refreshment

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Love is the greatest refreshment in life."


  Maggie is the Princess of Hearts in our home. She wears her princess crown and carries out her royal duties with grace. Maggie knows when to have her manners about her. She's always camera ready for me. When her crown comes off she's a St. Bernard dog hug, licks and kisses in an English Springer Spaniel body. I have a Valentine's Day card everyday from Maggie. She's the living & breathing version of the multilingual song L-O-V-E made famous by Nat King Cole. Her love needs no translation.  
L is for the way you look at me 
O is for the only one I see 
V is very, very extraordinary 
E is even more than anyone that you adore can 


Head to toe Maggie's got the LOVE thing down pat. My girl is always willing to share a body hug, a snuggle, a lick or two in kisses, or chase a ball and bring it back to me. We walk about and admire the flowers on this special Valentine's Day. Love really is the best refreshment like the pretty primrose flowers on our brisk morning walk. All I can say to Maggie is:
Love
 Love You
 Love
 I love You!
Happy Valentine's Day Maggie!

Wanna hear some Love? 
CLICK YOUTUBE: Nat King Cole - LOVE (Multilingual Version)  


No comments:

Post a Comment