Sunday, October 7, 2012

Counting, Dancing And Friends

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails."

One of Maggie's friends Bob

  Maggie and I like to hear from our friends. This morning we were wonderfully surprised when I checked Maggie's email (she's all thumbs) and we heard from our friends Juri & Galvin. Awhile back we wrote about Juri and her service dog Galvin in our post Free Bird Juri "Because I Can". It looks like Galvin has been studying math now that school is back in session. Juri sent us a video clip of his counting skills in Galvin Math. Galvin has a brilliant mathematical mind. Maggie wants to acknowledge Juri for her teaching skills too. Mostly though, for Juri & Galvin reaching out in friendship and saying "hi" to us. WOOF WOOF! Maggie & math haven't been tested out yet. Maggie's gifts so far are in dancing. She can really wiggle her bum when she's excited. When that fails she'll sing for a tennis ball! Anything to entertain a friend. Or bring a smile or two.
Juri & Galvin (service dog & mathematical whiz)

Click: Galvin Math


Read about Juri & Galvin here: Free Bird Juri "Because I Can"




No comments:

Post a Comment