Monday, October 1, 2012

As Close As Hands And Feet

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.

Samson-Maggie's brother

 Miles apart, Maggie's brother Samson carries on as if he's right here with her. Just like Maggie he's passionate about his tennis balls. His squeaky ball is blue while Maggie's is red. He has a pet too. A kitty cat. Maggie has turtles & parakeets. Maggie might watch her turtles and silently communicate, but just like a boy Samson likes a tumble or too. I can hear him saying as only a brother could "Here kitty kitty." 
Samson & kitty

I know how it goes growing up with a brother. I have memories of being a human pretzel while my brother tried his new wrestle holds on me. Like a loving sister I gave my permission. If things got rough I'd call "MOM-DAD".... but, I wanted to be like my brother; athletic, strong and fearless. My brother taught me things only a brother can teach a sister. I thought him things only a sister can teach a brother. I envision if Maggie and Samson lived close by it might be English Springer Spaniel mania a muck  Enthusiasm meets enthusiasm. Maybe someday these two will play together. For now, Samson & Maggie are connected across the miles by the written word and photos. It's the same for my brother and me, like hands and feet we are as close as can be-miles apart.  
Samson-blue squeaky ball

I think Maggie (like me) as a youngster would probably get her brother to do something 1st, then if the coast was clear-she'd try it. he he 

No comments:

Post a Comment