Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pure Love Of The Game: Old Felt

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never ever have enough."



  Good morning Thursday. I'm blessed. I already have a morning present of a raggedy tennis ball plopped on my laptop. I can take a hint. OK, I'll toss the ball Maggie. One tennis ball is never enough in dog world. It's not that Maggie's greedy, she  just wants to share her pure love of the "toss & retrieve" game. Maggie's friends agree. It's mirrors an affair with a human delicacy like escargot or caviar, Maggie just craves more and wants me to crave more. Her friend B in Boston is like that too. She believes in the more the merrier. Today Maggie and her friends salute old tennis balls. Maggie & B think their tennis balls are like a fine wine. The tennis ball aging process brings out the best qualities for doggie delight. Maggie & B give thanks.

B in Boston: 5 ball salute!

No comments:

Post a Comment