Tuesday, October 9, 2012

MaggieMoose Diaries: Hershey Kiss Anyone?

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:


"Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose."


  Halloween is coming. Maggie knows I love Hershey chocolate kisses around the holidays. When I enjoy my chocolate kisses she can enjoy her rawhide treat. Scrumptious goodies. Right now Maggie's mom Ginger's has a chocolate kiss. His name is Hershey. When we saw his photo we saw chocolate love. Our hearts melted. I remember when Maggie was a puppy. She was so cute. (Still is.) I just loved all over her cute chocolate body. I cherish the memory of those early days. This morning I snuggled up in her velvet head of chocolate softness. It's such a great feeling. We melt each others hearts. We're sure Hershey will fill his new owners lives with sweetness too. Life is great when you start your day with some chocolate love by your side. 

My little Maggie pup of chocolate love

  

No comments:

Post a Comment