Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fast & Furious Football Dreams

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Get excited and enthusiastic about you own dream. This excitement is like a forest fire - you can smell it, taste it, and see it from a mile away."

Maggie's football

  This morning I was greeted by Maggie and her football. She was chomping on it begging me to throw it. I threw a pass down the hall. Off she went quick as lightening. Back again, chomp, chomp, chomp the football was back in my lap. We had some fast & furious football madness here! Maybe Maggie knows her Stanford football team plays the big game this weekend against their rival Cal. Prediction: If the Stanford football team has the excitement and enthusiasm for the game like Maggie it's a sure victory. GO TEAM! Meanwhile, I have another pass to make. Go Maggie! Rest when when victory is achieved. 
Spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment