Monday, April 16, 2012

Today Is The Day

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

Maggie rockin' her new summer cut!

  On Saturday Maggie got a new summer cut. Her first. When I picked her up and saw how beautiful she looked with her summer cut I was besides myself with glee. The owner Jimmy, of Raul's Grooming Center, told me "....your dog Maggie is the most loving dog. She's so full of love! She's so happy." Groucho Marx is right, we all have a choice for happiness each day no matter what circumstances we face. I believe Maggie chooses to be happy the moment she wakes up. It puts a smile on my face too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment