Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Changing Art of the Butterfly and Duck

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"If nothing ever changed there'd be no butterflies."
Author Unknown

photo by Morgan

  I love butterflies. Maggie thinks they're fun too. I received two wonderful photos created by Morgan; a 14 yr old with some amazing talent. I was excited seeing the creative genius come through her photos. Seeing what's not there is a gift. For Maggie and me we were humbled by the vision of what wasn't there, but now is....if nothing ever changed-there'd be no butterflies! 
photo by Morgan

Morgan: If your reading this-keep the sharing your visions. Your art is a joy to see! Maggie & I know you're gifted! Morgan, this blog is dedicated to you! 

PLAY: Butterfly Fly Away by Miley Cyrus





  

No comments:

Post a Comment