Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm Easy, Easy Like Sunday Morning

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"....Ooh that's why I'm easy
I'm easy like Sunday morning
That's why I'm easy
I'm easy like Sunday morning!

I wanna be high, so high
I wanna be free to know
The things I do are right
I wanna be free...."
Lionel Ritchie

Maggie
  I woke up with the "I'm Easy like Sunday morning" song playing in my head. Yes, Maggie and I are easy like Sunday morning. A cup of coffee, some tennis ball tossing, while we welcome the new day full of sunshine and birds singing outside. Some of the lyrics playing in my head reflect my own thoughts and Maggie's: 
"....Why in the world would anybody put chains on me?
I've paid my dues to make it
Everybody wants me to be
What they want me to be
I'm not happy when I try to fake it! no...."

Maggie and I have to be ourselves everyday of the week including Sunday. We appreciate that about each other. Easy like Sunday morning....


No comments:

Post a Comment