Thursday, April 19, 2012

Here's To Life with Wiggle-Butt

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Did you know...that when you walk past a flower, whether it be in
somebody's garden or on a vacant hillside, the flower will always smile at you. The most polite way to respond, I've been told, is to cheerfully return the smile."

Maggie's wiggle-butt

  Maggie has the cutest wiggle-butt. She shimmies and shakes it back and forth with an exuberant joy. It puts a BIG smile on my face. Life with wiggle-butt is the best. In the morning I toast with my orange juice to my dog Maggie; to life with her and for all our dreams. Our daily walks past all the flowers add to our joy. Flowers are smiling at us as we walk by or stop to smile back. I wink to life with wiggle-butt; that all that's good gets better as we stop to smile at all the flowers. PLAY: Here's To Life sung beautifully by Shirley Horn
smiling flowers on our walk

No comments:

Post a Comment