Tuesday, April 3, 2012

See Maggie Run

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."
Julie & Maggie

  Awhile back my daughter came home from college for spring break. A friend of hers joined her later to sight see out West. (He took this wonderful photo of Julie with Maggie.) Maggie was thrilled to have Julie's exuberant energy in the house. Another person she loves and adores to throw the ball for her! More people in the house to walk her! Or someone fun to run with her! My daughter Julie continues to be an inspiration to me. This year she graduates from college. I reflect on our East coast to West coast travel experience of missing our plane after our first flight was delayed from its departure. In the airport we ran up many steps of those tall stairs with heavy luggage trying to catch our next flight. We discovered we just missed the plane. The airplane's doors had closed not five minutes before our arrival. It was such a frustrating experience, but Julie shook it off. Her positive attitude helped me to change my attitude for the better. We celebrated the rest of the journey tired, but happier. Maggie is a lot like Julie; always positive, hard working, happy, and lovingly loyal. I know when my limo breaks down, I'm riding the bus with Julie & my pal Maggie. 

  PLAY: What A Wonderful World sung by Jesse Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment