Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Dog Appreciation Day

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!'"
Dave Barry 

Morning time Maggie

  Waking up to my velvet fur ball Maggie is the BEST! Troubles melt, joy abounds, and fun happens. Maggie is always ready to listen, chase balls, or garble talk to me with a toy stuffed in her mouth. Maggie hugs me by lunging her whole body into mine. I then wrap my arms around her 45lb velvety frame. I find myself garble talking back while I'm hugging and loving on her! Kisses are freely given from her sweet face. The touch of her velvet fur is the very best. Her coat feels like mink in my hands. My dog is the best medicine for me to realign my spirit and appreciate life. She really does look at me with the look that says....  `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!' Thanks Maggie!


No comments:

Post a Comment