Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Snatch, Seize, Enjoy

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no delay, no procrastination; never put off till tomorrow what you can do today." 
three dogs
  On St. Patrick's Day Maggie had her grooming appointment. When I went to pick her up  I stood at the counter waiting. I saw three dogs in the back with the dryers blowing on them. They weren't lined up nicely like in this photo, but I think they sensed I thought they were all special. One by one all three of them decided to line up nicely and pose for me. Snap! I got my shot of the three dogs I'll call Snatch, Seize, and Enjoy! It was a perfect moment in time. I was ready. 
Maggie after her grooming

No comments:

Post a Comment