Thursday, March 8, 2012

Moonlight Gratitude

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords are swept by the breeze of kindness. 

Image By *L*u*z*A*

  Last night before darkness I went out. The full moon rising shone so bright it just popped. My simple iPhone camera couldn't capture its magnificence as dusk fell. Nonetheless, I was still grateful for the full moon's presence in the sky. Later in the night after I arrived home the full moon was highly visible against the blanket of darkness. Outside together, Maggie and I looked up for our farewell to the night. The moon reminded me of the beautiful classical piece; Claire de Lune by Debussy. Maggie wagged her tail at me happy I was home again. I too was grateful for my four pawed friend's kindness in seeing her joy in seeing me. Both our hearts heard grateful melodies of nature's beautiful chords being played. A special moment together in moonlight's time; Maggie & me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment