Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Licking Your Face Lovin'....

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."

Maggie & her toys around my chair

  Maggie loves to hang around me with her toys while I type things up on my laptop, check my email, or visit YouTube. One by one Maggie pulls her toys from her toy bin. Little by little the floor area starts looking like a pre-school with toddler goodies left everywhere. Her tennis ball always shows up. She drops it by my feet on the floor. I throw it down the hallway for its retrieval over and over again. Maggie is just so lovable that I end up on the floor with her and the toys. My reward among the toys is getting wet doggy licks all over my face. My dog Maggie's puppy love fills my life with no psychiatrist needed. 



  
  






No comments:

Post a Comment