Friday, March 30, 2012

Wake Up And Experience The Ridiculous!

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning."
Maggie & 3 tennis balls

  This morning I read another dog blogger's post (No Ruff Days) which showed a photo of cute dog with 3 tennis balls in its mouth. The funny thing is this morning Maggie had lost 3 tennis balls under the couch. Being a true grit tennis ball lover this was a major dilemma for Maggie! I retrieved all 3 of the balls for her. She looked at me with that 'Now what do I do?' look. I wondered if Maggie would be able to put 3 tennis balls in her mouth? I gave her one tennis ball and she put it in her mouth. The other 2 balls she batted away. I guess one ball was enough for her. I wasn't done with this silly experiment. We might be onto greatness here! I physically lifted her upper lip to see if it was possible for 3 balls to fit. The answer was a big fat NO. It's OK, Maggie's a petite 45lb-er who doesn't need to show off by putting 3 balls in her mouth. But, what delicious, glorious, and ridiculous fun it was trying out our experiment! Maggie's a good sport so, she tolerated my zaniness. By the way, I found a photo of a dog online that fit 4 tennis balls in its mouth. For Maggie, she'll stick with having fun with just one!
Maggie with 1 tennis ball

No comments:

Post a Comment