Friday, April 5, 2013

MaggieMoose: Happy Furriday Furriends!

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all."


  Maggie and I watched Thumper in the Disney movie Bambi. After seeing all the furry animals in the movie I was reminded of Maggie as a young puppy. She was so sweet (still is) and loved everybody (still does). I remember myself being taught Thumper 'wisdom' as a child. Some lessons never leave. The most important lesson was kindness. Maggie knows 'if you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all'. It's a natural for her, because she was taught this by her humans and furry friends before she came to me. If Maggie could thump like Thumper, she would thump out with joy: Happy Furriday Furriends! 

WOOF! WOOF! 






No comments:

Post a Comment