Friday, April 26, 2013

MaggieMoose: Playtime!

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Life must be lived as play."


  While I sat in my chair Maggie decided play time might be a better use of my time. The next thing I knew Maggie and her football were at my elbow. Shaking her football back and forth she tried to get my attention.... 


OK Maggie. I gave her a couple tosses of the old plastic football. That satisfied her. Then she took her football and went to her pile of other chew things & toys. Maggie plopped down and played by herself. Her pure imagination took over. Maggie's life lived as one of play while she entertained herself. Pure imagination sprouted around her. Playtime!

CLICK YOUTUBE: Pure Imagination- Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory (Gene Wilder)

No comments:

Post a Comment