Thursday, December 13, 2012

MaggieMoose Twigmas Carol

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year."


  One of my most beloved authors is Charles Dickens. I have many versions of his famous seasonal book A Christmas Carol. I am going to read Maggie one of our versions during this Christmas season. She loves to be read to. She cocks her head in different ways listening and watching the words come out of my mouth. It makes her feel all warm and snuggly curled up close. 


The biggest part of this Christmas season or rather this Twigmas season has been Maggie's love for including the twigs. I imagine if I kept all her twigs I'd have a mighty kindling bundle to start a fire. I can envision her collecting twigs to keep Tiny Tim warm.  I know she will keep the Twigmas season alive in her heart the whole year. Maggie is just like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment