Monday, May 7, 2012

A Loving Heart Across The Lap

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge."

Maggie and Me

  Maggie was plopped across my legs when she intently looked into my eyes. What I saw back from her was a possessive love; one I could live with knowing her heart was all mine. It was free from clutter of other complications we humans sometimes get ourselves in. I think all I need to know about life comes from Maggie's piercing glance of her eyes into mine. It's more like her soul pierces my soul with a magical key to open the door. A loving heart really is the beginning of all knowledge. Maggie's love lessons build upon each successive lesson. I feel like I'm a walking encyclopedia. Namaste Maggie....

No comments:

Post a Comment