Friday, May 25, 2012

Call Me Maybe...woof woof

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day: 
"Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?
Carly Rae Jepsen

Miss Maggie

  Maggie is a social beast. Yesterday in the backseat of the car she impatiently waited for her human sibling to bring the take-out food to go. I noticed she saw a good looking guy walk by our car. I'm expecting her to give a snarl, bark, or perhaps a scary look? What do I see? Maggie's wiggle butt going in full force back and forth. I can see the look in her eyes "Hey, I just met you....so call me, maybe?" Oh boy, baby's grown up... Flirting already? She can tell a good looking guy she might want to get to know. I think she thought "I've missed you so bad..." Woof Woof

So call me, maybe?

PLAY: Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen

No comments:

Post a Comment