Thursday, August 25, 2011

Maggie Sunshine


  Maggie reminds me of many songs whose lyrics fill my heart with happiness & joy. "Sunshine On My Shoulders" by John Denver. Or "Grazing in the Grass" by Hugh Masekela. Like a melody that plays as I go through my day I'm filled with remembrances of that goofy girl of mine with four paws. I swear those ears of hers really are moose antlers flopping around!

"Beautiful Girls" by Sean Kingston plays as I watch Maggie flop her ears/antlers around with her Marilyn Monroe like beauty mark as she delicately chews on an oak leaf. Isn't this like-take the gum out of your mouth during the photo shoot? It's the goofy factor that endears her to me!

  Then again Maggie spies the little bug and it reminds me of "Give A Little Bit" sung by Roger Hodgson of Supertramp fame.

  Each new song starts with the first lyric. Just like when I first saw photos of little Maggie. Life with Maggie is full solar power.... Everyday Maggie gives me a little bit of her love to me.... Sunshine fills my heart!!!
                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment