Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ginger's Eleven

        Miss Maggie

  Maggie's mom Ginger had eleven puppies born on Aug. 15, 2011. I remember how my little Maggie puppy (daughter of Ginger & Zack) radically changed my life. Now there are eleven fantastic opportunities to change someone else's life in a wonderful, and mysterious way. You see, Sharon's English Springer Spaniel puppies have love DNA oozing through their pores. One can not help but be infected and smile from this contagion while passing it onto others.
  When I got Maggie I wanted a girl puppy. I needed to change things up since my last dog Scotty was a boy. Like Maggie has become, Scotty was my best friend, and true comrade, but he had pure male energy. I needed a little softness in my life after his passing. My little girl Maggie fulfills that and much more. 
  Maggie's half brother Jake (same dad, different mother) has that male explorer energy. He is now roaming the hills of Vermont. It's a great match for his owner Vince who needed a buddy to fish, hunt, and count the cows together. 
  For me, my Maggie girl is like Valentine heart candy. So sweet, surprising, and I never get enough of her sugary love. Nature knew what I needed. Thank you Mother Nature.
  Ginger's eleven bundles of love are wrapped in their own special packages of liver & white. Her colorful DNA is phenomenal. It's one trick of osmosis that nature has intended for eleven someone specials. The cuddly feel to the heart and skin these puppies are going to share makes me smile. Maggie's velvety feel of her coat as I stroke her ears or back or belly or feet is the greatest pleasure for both of us. She looks at me with that puppy smile although now at 8 months she looks every bit like a "dog" her puppy ways still show through.
  Like Jake the Vermont explorer, Maggie does have her adventurous & protective side. She will growl at a passerby that she senses is shady. I've found her instincts are spot on. She will track the human scent like she's going to save the world. Then too, she will also wiggle her butt like she wouldn't harm a fly when she likes someone. We call her "wiggle butt" when she does that!
  To the future owners of Ginger's Eleven I say "Life is good in the neighborhood with a little liver and white!"
Maggie agrees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment