Tuesday, June 25, 2013

MaggieMoose: I Pose Therefore I Am

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."


  My dear Maggie is such a good sport. I think wow her coloring really 'pops' against the beautiful green grass. I ask her to pose. She obliges. We carry on with our walk. I stop to photograph a pink flower. Maggie thinks I'm done with her since I've moved on to flowers...


I'm still thinking Maggie looks really good in the sunshine against that green grass. I ask her to pose again. While Maggie sits for me I snap the iPhone photo. I look at the photo I just took. 


Really Maggie? I know it's bright, but eyes closed? Is this a hint we're done? She puts her head up as if to tease me with another pose. OK Maggie, snap, last shot. You are who you are. I thank you. It's been a privilege being with you as you are. Hugs.


Friends, Maggie & I have a request of you and we thank you in advance... Would you please subscribe to our webpage link located in the right top column on the homepage? It will help us make sure no one gets dropped off our blogs & news since migrating to our new website. WOOF WOOF

No comments:

Post a Comment