Sunday, June 9, 2013

MaggieMoose: The Best In Me

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."


  Maggie was laying next to me just looking into my eyes. I looked into hers. Best friends. She's my bestie, my gal pal, my inspiration and so much more. MaggieMoose in her subtle way has rocked my world into my own revolutionary shift. Quantum leap. The children's book my kids were always bugging me to write (for years) was written thanks to my muse MaggieMoose. The children's book Maggie's breeder kept suggesting me to write was written. Life in MaggieMoose world is filled with wonder... I credit this wonder to my best friend Maggie who brings out the best in me. Secretly, she brings out the best in others too. My world before Maggie was in tones of black & white. Now it's in full, living color. Our children's book with Maggie's fictionalized character will be published within the next two weeks on Amazon.com: paperback & Kindle, iBook & PDF format free on our website. Keep checking our website www.MaggieMooseTracks.com because it might be out sooner.... Maggie's CALL TO ACTION is to: Subscribe on our website for news and updates! 

Our book is called MaggieMooseTracks® Making Friends


The 1st chapter is online now at our web site: www.MaggieMooseTracks.com/books. Please check it out. After others have read our 1st chapter online we've heard comments back like....Loved it! Oh no, what happens next? Where can I buy the book? Is there a Book 2? 
  
The illustrations were done by Randy Jennings. They are amazing. He really captured the spirit of little puppy Maggie with moose antlers and all her friends. Maggie and I ask if you would please write a review after you buy the paperback or download the free eBook versions? Writing a review will help our success! Rest assured, there are more MaggieMooseTracks® adventures coming in Book 2. It's already in the works. It's Maggie's holiday adventure with friends (Hanukkah & Christmas)

WOOF WOOF





No comments:

Post a Comment