Friday, June 14, 2013

MaggieMoose: Chocolate Moose Joy

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are."


Maggie's rich, velvety coloring reminds me of chocolate moose. As in chocolate mousse. YUM. I'm a lucky girl to have such chocolaty love in my life. Others are lucky too, because Maggie exudes sweetness. For those out there that think she's a marshmallow push over- beware, her bitter chocolate side that makes her so sweet will come out gnarling. Miss Maggie is very protective of her human family. The other 99.9% of the time she's like having dessert without the calories. I recognize how good things are with Maggie's chocolate moose joy of in my life. Have a WOOF WOOF wonderful day world! 


No comments:

Post a Comment