Monday, June 10, 2013

MaggieMoose: Scarlet In Gone With The Woof

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"I've always said to my men friends, If you really care for me, darling, you will give me territory. Give me land, give me land."

Scarlet

  Last week Maggie had some shots to get at the Vet's office to keep her current with her immunizations. Unlike a lot of pets, Maggie likes going to the Vet's. She gets treats, loved on and meets new furry friends. Then she met Scarlet, the little French bulldog. It was like Scarlet cast in a movie called Gone With The Woof. Feisty little one!

Scarlet didn't hold still for my camera-blurry alert

Maggie, as usual, wasn't the most tactful when she, in her 50 lb body, lumbered over to meet little Miss Scarlet who was maybe below 10 lbs? 'Woof Woof' from Scarlet. Whoa! Maggie put the skids on! She backed up right into me either shocked or scared for her life. LOL

Scarlet in her fierceness (such a cutie)-blurry alert

Scarlet taught Maggie a big lesson. One must use polite manners when greeting others. Maggie encroached onto Scarlet's territory and she wasn't having any of that nonsense. Scarlet gave a woof about her personal space at the Vet's office. Give me land! Give me land! No problem Scarlet, take all the space you want. Maggie will let you go first.... We love you Scarlet! You are too cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment