Friday, September 6, 2013

MaggieMoose: Love's Blossom

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
 Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' 

Maggie's blurry puppy days 

  Maggie still has the same look in her eyes as she did when she was a puppy. I can tell the difference in her maturity since she passed the 2 year mark of her dog life. She's more settled in, not as frenetic as she was as a puppy. Today excitement continues to rein when she meets & greets people, but especially her human siblings. Nowadays instead of pulling out every toy to share with the human sibs she becomes their very own personal shadow. Where they go, she goes. If possible, she attaches herself to their hips. Lots of loving. Maggie needs them because she loves them. Love's blossom.

Maggie today


1 comment: