Monday, July 1, 2013

MaggieMoose: Cupcake Love...Oops, Friendship Love

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world."


  Maggie always gets so excited when her human sib Julie comes over. I remember the time that Julie got a special package all the way from Washington, DC to the state of California. A box of cupcakes on the chill. Julie came over to get her package. Maggie went nuts. Wiggle butt action all over the place. Typical of me I asked Julie to pose with her box of cupcake love. Maggie wiggled in on the action.

OK Maggie step aside, no cupcakes for you-it's not your birthday. I took the next photo of my two girls and cupcake love or oops, pardon me-friendship love. Although family, Maggie and Julie are besties. A single rose or a box of cupcakes make theirs a solitary friendship all in one frame of Maggie's world.


No comments:

Post a Comment