Monday, July 15, 2013

MaggieMoose: Bye Bye Hello Kitty

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Right now, any opinion anyone has about whether dogs can or cannot really tell when their owner is coming home by some unknown means...nobody knows. The weight of evidence suggests they can."


  Today is my last day in San Diego. I've missed Maggie's hugs & licks with her daily let's go walking insistence. Last night I said farewell to the Hello Kitty truck. Maggie loves pink & kitty kats. She'd like that pink, but we'll both say hello to Japan next month when we introduce our MaggieMooseTracks® Making Friends book in Japanese (August 2013). Until then I'm wondering if Maggie knows that today is the day I return? I've received a report she's holding her spot on the bed where she goes when we're chilling together watching the tele or reading.


When I looked out my hotel window early this morning I saw a U. S. Navy ship coming into port underneath the Coronado bridge. Many years ago I lived in Coronado when my father was stationed in San Diego for the U. S. Navy. As I fly back up to Northern CA, I'll leave my San Diego memories behind me. Maggie and I have our own tails to share with the world through our MaggieMooseTracks® WOOF WOOF greetings. I sense Maggie's wiggle butt is wiggling today knowing I'm on my way back home....be there soon girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment