Tuesday, July 30, 2013

MaggieMoose: Summer Fling

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
 "Mysterious love, uncertain treasure, hast thou more of pain or pleasure! Endless torments dwell about thee; Yet who would live, and live without thee!



  My phone rang. I started chatting with a friend. Of course, Maggie requests to go outside when I'm on the phone. She predictably does this only when this one friend calls. Maybe I talk too long? In stealth motion she's back inside with a twig in her mouth. The difference with this twig is that Maggie has been in a summer induced twig drought. To those who know Maggie, they know she LOVES TWIGS. I have many, many photos of her with her favorite twigs-coffee table material. The origin of the word moose is loosely translated into 'twig eater'. Hence, MaggieMoose. This one twig is likened to a summer fling for Maggie, after all who would live without thee! 

1 comment: