Sunday, December 21, 2014

MaggieMoose: Christmas Love In Action

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas."



  Maggie is never one for small talk, meaningless promises or unfulfilled pledges. She's all love in action. She gives and gives with her whole heart. She does a better job than some humans I've come across. As a parent, it's the lesson you want you own child or children to learn and put in action 365 days a year.  A mouthful of ball doesn't stop her from sharing her heart. Maggie lives in a No Excuses world-it's unconditional love always. Every delicious moment of her growing up I can count my blessings over and over. I know she is ever faithful and loyal through thick & thin. Fortunately, we've had a lot of the best. Maggie is Christmas 365 days a year. HO!HO! HO! WOOF! WOOF! Christmas love in action. It's pawsable.



No comments:

Post a Comment