Sunday, March 30, 2014

MaggieMoose: Selfie for Mum

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it."


  Miss Maggie is the best girl, but sometimes the looks she gives me as her mum... like today. We're out walking in the sunshine on the wet sidewalk from last night's rain. As Maggie's mum I wanted a simple sunshine photo of her sweet face. I asked Maggie 'How about a selfie girl?' OMD (Oh My Dog) you'd think I asked her for the world! Miss Reluctant gives me the slight shoulder turn as she takes her selfie. It's Mothering Day or Mother's Day in the UK so, I asked Maggie for a little respect today, even if we're on the other side of the pond. Selfie done, we walked on in the sunshine. Birds chirped, the air was fresh and regardless of the selfie troubles, as her mum I enjoyed her sweet company. Happy Mother's Day to our friends across the pond! And for all mothers elsewhere we celebrate you too! WOOF WOOF 





No comments:

Post a Comment