Wednesday, January 8, 2014

MaggieMoose: Twig Girl Keeping It Real for Golden Globes 2014

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"I try to keep it real. I don't have time to worry about what I'm projecting to the world. I'm just busy being myself."
Demi Lovato


  This past weekend MaggieMooseTracks® packed to go the Red Carpet Secret Event for the Golden Globes Award Nominees & media on Jan. 10, 2014. Maggie insisted on being herself. She had her twig on board when we packed all the MaggieMooseTracks® celebrity & media gifts. Maggie's been a twig aficionado since her puppy days. After all, moose means eater of twigs. But STOP-no, I don't let MaggieMoose eat twigs. We utilize the twig exchange program; I pay her for her twigs and she releases them at my feet. It works great! A touch of celebrity-dom with MaggieMooseTracks® being read in over 174 countries around the world doesn't faze her either. She's just busy being herself keeping it real twig and all. Maybe she'll pawograph one of her MaggieMooseTracks® books from her book series? I'll have to check her calendar. Maggie might be out tracking for just the right twig... WOOF WOOF


No comments:

Post a Comment