Tuesday, August 27, 2013

MaggieMoose: Grandma Love

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Grandmas never run out of hugs or cookies." 


  Maggie's clearing her calendar. She's getting everything done on her 'to do' list before she takes her road trip to Grandma's house. For me, that means making sure she's not overeating now, because I have a sneaky feeling there will be a treat or two slipped to Maggie when my eyes are turned. Last Christmas Maggie picked up a couple pounds when Grandma visited for the holidays. "Oh, let her have another treat..." Maggie's gonna be wagging that little nubbin of a tail soon when she's smothered in Grandma love. Grandmas never seem to run out of hugs or dog cookies. I can hear it now during our visit to grandma's house "Oh Maggie's a perfect girl." Hug, hug, cookie, cookie.... I think I remember my grandma saying the same thing about me. Hugs & cookies forever.


1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love going to Grandma's house! Treats, toys, big yard! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete