Tuesday, August 6, 2013

MaggieMoose: Goggle-licious Creativity & Food

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Creativity is a great motivator because it makes people interested in what they are doing. Creativity gives hope that there can be a worthwhile idea. Creativity gives the possibility of some sort of achievement to everyone. Creativity makes life more fun and more interesting."


  Lunch at Google's San Francisco office was great! Although Google is dog friendly work place on this trip Maggie stayed home. Maggie's human sib and I started our tour with a bang in the parking garage  How many ELFs do you know? Then up to the 4th floor to the main lobby. After the Google lobby, photos were limited per their photo policy. We obliged. Darn! The mental movie of the Google cafeteria will have to stay in my mind and replay over and over.


True confessions here: I've loved Google since it first came out. Inquiring minds need to know! Google gets me to 'my need to know' information. Onto the lunch... There was an awesome view from the cafeteria. I was allowed to take photos outside on the balcony.


The highlight came when we were just about to leave Google. We met Willa, the Weimaraner. I think my enthusiasm took her by surprise. She was a little shy. I guess I'm use to Maggie, my English Springer Spaniel who will meet & greet till the cows come home. Willa's owner gave me permission to take photos of her. Unfortunately, Willa wanted to look anywhere but at the camera. She wouldn't hold still either. Blurry images filled the camera screen. The aftermath was my photos weren't able to display Willa's true beauty and poise. In the future, if Willa's owner wants me to post one of his photos of this beautiful girl Willa, I'm happy to oblige.


We left Google thinking our Google SFO tour was over. We were wrong. Across town when we were climbing the hills of San Francisco our Subbie car was behind a Google Self Driving car! 

 Amazing what creativity can do! You GO GOOGLE! Our life in San Francisco was made more interesting thanks to Google SFO! 
PS. Yes, it's a true story, the Google cafeteria rocks! YUM and I'm still full!





No comments:

Post a Comment