Thursday, May 30, 2013

MaggieMoose: Shell Games

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"I know I come off like a very outgoing person, and yeah, I'm outgoing, but there's also a part of me that still likes to be in my little shell sometimes."


  Maggie and I had our photo shoot last week. Maggie did great. Not a shy bone in that girl during the photo shoot. Me, another story. Hello, confessions-camera shy here. But, I know inside of Maggie that sometimes, like me she is a little shy too. We both like to go into our comfy shell now and then. For me, it's when the camera lens points towards me. For Maggie, it's when she's up to her private stuff, she doesn't like any eyes on her. Back and forth we go with our shell games. Mostly, we live large and outgoing like the ocean that sustains shell life. Finding beautiful shells scattered on the beach reminds us that we have our withdrawn moments. Each one unique to ourselves, but far and few between. 
Say CHEESE Maggie!


No comments:

Post a Comment