Thursday, October 17, 2013

MaggieMoose: Family Trick or Treats?

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
 "Many of my cartoons are not a belly laugh. I go for nostalgia, the lump in the throat, the tear in the eye, the tug in the heart."



  Last year Maggie was a beautiful bumble bee for Halloween. She took it to the extremes by making sure she had her tennis ball in her mouth as she buzzed around. This year she's a MaggieFish in her full Nemo-ish costume. 


I flash back to her human siblings and all the costumes they had for Halloween; beauty queens, witches, and many others. Looking at Maggie's photos in her Halloween costumes I get the same tug in my heart from a wonderful feeling called nostalgia. Maggie feels that same tug and lump when her human siblings visit her. She remembers the family memories they shared. And recalls the treats she recieved and the tricks she gave. Bounce, bounce tennis ball... WOOF WOOF

No comments:

Post a Comment