Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Making New Friends

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:


  Maggie and I are traveling down a new path. Uncharted territory. We'll be leaving some friends behind as I'm sure we'll making some new friends ahead. It reminds me of the value of friendship. From my old Girl Scout days the simple, but powerful chant comes to mind about making new friends; one is silver and the other gold.... Friends are always with us in our hearts and minds. Some more powerful than others, and both precious like silver and gold. The second line of the chant goes ".... A circle is round, it has no end. That's how long, I will be your friend." As Maggie and I look ahead to new friends; we'll remember the old, because one is silver and the other gold.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment